Tuesday, July 25, 2006

I am a ho

I got pimped out by my company to attend a loser half-day meeting in NYC. Not related to anything I do, but they need someone to represent. What a crock. The meeting starts at 8:30. Which means I'll be on the 6 a.m. flight and I will be leaving the house in the middle of the night. It's great for all the fatcats who fly up the night before and whatnot, but that's not my style. All this crap for a HALF DAY meeting. How much is this going to cost our stockholders? Way too much. There will be 30-50 people there, and assuming half need to travel...plus our labor costs and loss in productivity and...yeah. You want networking too? Here, I'll shove my business card up your ass. How's that for networking?

Despite being the company ho, QE has 99 problems but hopefully I ain't one.

1 comment:

emily said...

LMAO!!!!!