Wednesday, July 05, 2006

What You Shea?

Major coup yesterday. BOGO at Bath and Body Works, a store I NEVER go into! Their stuff smells nice, but don't work any better than stuff by drugstore brands. So, my big win...they had old True Blue stuff on sale because they revamped the packaging. I found TWO(!) pure shea butters after much digging. I think I yelped in glee actually. So it was buy one get one free. I got 7 ounces of pure shea butter for $17.50. Can life get better than that???? The one I have been lusting after is from L'Occitane. I couldn't bring myself to spend $36 for a tin of shea butter though.

1 comment:

emily said...

LMAO!!! Congrats on the find! Bath & Body Works is only good for the fragrance factor. Honestly, brands like Vaseline lotion, that Swiss Alps looking one, and a few others are much more rich and moisturizing.