Thursday, July 06, 2006

No Buddy of Mine

I was sleeping when Davis decided to pee on my blanket. While I was sleeping and USING the blanket. Yup, my new down comforter. I was livid. QE brought him upstairs and I made him smell his pee while yelling at him. He looked scared. I feel bad now. I went into his room, sat down and didn't say anything. I just looked at him. To make nice, Davis started to purr very loudly, showed me his belly, rubbed against me, and looked at me. After a few minutes, I finally spoke in my angry voice. He cowered in the corner still purring and giving me sad eyes (think PussNBoots in Shrek). I then made nice, gave him a few head rubs to reassure him and left. QE decided to put him in the other bathroom, so that's where Davis is right now. QE said it's so Davis can think about what he did.

1 comment:

emily said...

I'm really sad to hear about your duvet. I know how frustrating it must be. In fact, I wish I knew what to tell you, but like I said - you're a better person than me. More patient with your furries. I hope things get better.