Friday, July 21, 2006

Yay Me!

YAY! It's Friday! The wonderful QE made me a quad iced americano with no extra water. SO FREAKIN GOOD. What I want to know is how a desk monkey can make a kickass awesome coffee but baristas, people who make coffee for a living, can't. I still love Starbucks, but the DC stores run around like idiots in the morning. You're lucky if you get the drink in the size you ordered.

Last night, Davis snuggled on me again. He clearly misses spending time with me. It's not like I've been away or anything, but I guess he needs his bonding time. My legs were propped up on pillows while sitting on the sofa. He came over to lay on me. How cute. Then he managed to position himself so that he mimicked the V shape of my body and legs. It was perfect for him to nestle his head right between my boobs and on my chest. He looked like a newborn laying on the chest of whoever was holding the baby. He started to sleep this way while drooling and purring. I was so touched by the way he looked that I stopped reading the newspaper just to look at him. He loves to climb high on my chest despite me sitting up. Davis definitely knows how to charm me. My little baby will never grow up to be a toddler or kid. How perfect. Too bad my baby will nip and chomp at me too. :)

1 comment:

emily said...

and shed! LOL

maybe deskmonkey needs to open a cafe!